The Supra C500 Key Safe is one of only 2 police-approved key safes in the UK. It has a whole range of features that we will take a look into as well as how to set up and use your Supra C500 Key Safe.
Alongside being 1 of only 2 police-approved key safes in the UK, the Supra C500 also:
- Is LPS1175 Level 1 Accreditation – As attack resistant as a domestic front door
- Made from heavy gauge stainless steel
- Thick zinc-alloy shell
- 12-digit keypad – Over 10 million possible combinations
- Water and rust-resistant – weather cover provided
How to Set Up Your Combination
- Pull open the black weather cover and press down on the clear button.
- Open the safe by turning the black ‘Open’ handle 180 degrees to the right. This will show you 12 buttons.
- The buttons will include 10 numbers and 2 letters on the back of the lid. Each of the buttons features an arrow that can be rotated.
- If the arrow is pointing up towards the hinge of the key safe, it means that they are included in your combination code. If the arrows pointing away they will not be included.
- Keeping the key safe open, turn the ‘open’ button 180 degrees back to the locked position.
- Next, take the code-changing tool from inside the lid.
- You can set your chosen combination by putting the tool into the grooves of the numbers you wish to use and turning them until the arrow points towards the hinge.
- Make sure your code is difficult to guess.
- Once you have set your combination, place the code change tool back into the lid of your key safe.
How to Install Your Key Safe
To install your key safe you will need:
- A drill
- A 5mm masonry bit
- Torx T30 screwdriver
- Press the clear button and enter your combination to open the key safe.
- Mark the holes on the mounting template provided so they are as close to the brickwork as possible.
- Again using the mounting template, drill the four mounting holes to a depth of at least 7mm deeper than the length of the screw.
- Place the key safe over the four holes and then drill the screws directly into the brick.
- Lastly, tighten the screws until the heads are against the back of the key safe, place your keys inside the lockbox and close your new key safe.
Does the Supra C500 Key safe sound like it could be for you? Simply click here to purchase your very own key safe.