Key Safes - Carelink Alarm Service
A key safe could be a great addition to your Carelink alarm plan. Key safes are secure metal boxes which you can fix to an exterior wall of your property. You can use a key safe to store spare keys behind a secure combination lock. Then, you can share your combination with the Carelink team and your trusted emergency contacts, so that they can enter your home in the event of an emergency.
In addition, our Care Team can share the combination with emergency services when necessary. This means that, in a medical emergency where time is of the essence, paramedics can enter your home and assist you without delay. Without a keysafe, emergency services are sometimes forced to break the door down, wasting precious time and leading to costly repairs.
We offer a selection of key safes to complement the Carelink pendant alarm.
- One of only two police-approved key safes in the UK.
- LPS1175 Level 1 Accreditation – As attack resistant as a domestic front door
- Made from heavy gauge stainless steel
- Thick zinc-alloy shell
- 12-digit key pad – thousands of possible combinations.
- Water and rust resistant – weather cover provided
You can purchase this key safe with a new Carelink alarm online. To add a key safe to an existing Carelink alarm plan, call us on 0800 0076 247.
Protect Your Home With A Key Safe
Shockingly, nearly one third of adults in the UK leave a spare key hidden somewhere outside their house. From plant pots to doormats, this is a major security risk which leaves you vulnerable to break-ins and burglaries.
The safer option by far is to install a secure key safe. Protect yourself, your loved ones, and your home with a key safe from Carelink24 today.
Get your Carelink alarm today!
For more information, read our guide to the Carelink alarm service or give us a call on 0800 0076 247. We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com and send us any queries.
Get peace of mind every day with a Carelink Alarm.
- Peace of mind for less money than a portion of fish and chips! Our weekly plan is billed quarterly.
- Initial payment of £37.70 + a one-off joining fee of £45.
6 months half price
- Our Annual Plan offers great value. Complete peace of mind for only 32p per day - that's less than a postage stamp!
- Initial payment of £114 + a one-off joining fee of £45.